Students will access the Online Photo Submission portal through an email invite from NGU Card Services. Each student will receive a unique invite which will enable a secure photo upload.
> Click the Submit your Photo link in the email.
> You will be taken to a web page to upload your photo. Tap the screen where it says "Tap to upload your photo".
> Submitted photos must meet the following requirements:
- Should be cropped slightly above head to middle of chest
- Should be taken against a plain, light background
- Must be a color photo
- Must not include sunglasses or hat
- Must be positioned directly facing the camera
- Eyes should be open and looking at the camera
> Photos that do not meet these requirements must be retaken. NGU Card Services will email you with approval or next steps if your photo cannot be used.
> You will receive your NGU student ID card when you arrive on campus for New Student Orientation. Once your photo is submitted and approved, you cannot submit another photo. If you would like a new or different photo on your ID card, please visit NGU Card Services in Tingle Student Center to have a new photo taken and pay the replacement fee.