In partnership with the Slingshot textbook service (Website). NGU continues to offer rental textbooks and materials for the Fall 2022 school year. The rental books/material fee will be $385 per semester for full-time students and $30 per credit hour for part-time, NGU Online, and graduate students beginning with the summer term. Any materials your faculty member requires for your class will be received in the one low fee and includes access codes, art kits, lab equipment and other items adopted by your faculty members.
Please note the following change to the 22-23 academic year: If you opted out of the Slingshot textbook service in the Spring 2022 term, you are automatically opted out for future terms. You may go to the Slingshot Preferences link on the left navigation bar of the Students tab to opt back into the service by completing the Slingshot Preferences form.
- No Extra Hassle: Register for a class, and your rental textbooks, digital resources, and any other required course materials will be prepared for you by Slingshot.
- Delivered on Time: You’ll have all course materials in your hands on the first day of class, and Slingshot will deliver them directly to your most convenient location:
- Residents – Your residence hall room
- Commuters – NGU’s University Store (Ready to pick up at check-in.)
- NGU Online and Graduate students – Your preferred address on file
- One Low Price: You’ll receive all course materials for one low price, automatically included in your student fees.
- Financial Aid: Any financial aid funds available after tuition, room, and board may be used to cover the textbook/materials fee. Some restrictions apply – please contact the financial aid office for questions.