We are excited to announce NGU’s new partnership with Tree of Life Bookstores (TOL), which will provide you with cheaper and more convenient course materials. Here are some benefits for you:
- No Extra Hassle: Just register for class, and your rental textbooks, digital resources, and any other required course materials (i.e. lab coats, art supplies, etc.) will be prepared for you by TOL.
- Delivered on Time: You’ll have all your course materials in your hands on the first day of class, since TOL will deliver your materials directly to your most convenient location:
- Residents – Your residence hall room
- Commuters – NGU’s University Store (They’ll be ready to pick up at check-in.)
- NGU Online, and Graduate students – Your preferred address on file
- One Low Price: You’ll receive all of your textbooks and course materials for one low price, automatically included in your student fees. This means that eligible financial aid you have above tuition, room and board costs can cover this fee.
- Full-Time Traditional Undergraduates – $425/semester
- Part-time Traditional Undergraduates - $30/credit hour
- NGU Online, and Graduate Students – $30/credit hour
As you can see, this partnership means you will not only significantly cut your textbook costs, but also receive them before classes begin. We have provided a section on our website with answers to Frequently Asked Questions such as, how are textbooks provided, what happens if I add or drop a class or what if I want to opt out of Tree of Life and buy my own books? Be sure to check out this section for details.
Select the “Tree of Life” link under the “Quick Links” section to connect to the TOL site to view your required course materials, access digital content, and set your preferences for future orders. Learn more about the Tree of Life Textbook Butler Service and watch the tutorial here.
If you do not wish to participate in this cost-saving initiative, you do have the opportunity to opt-out until one week after classes begin. Any books or materials already shipped will need to be returned to TOL. If you’ve already opted out and would like to participate, no problem, simply contact TOL Customer Support at email@example.com.
To find the form to opt-out: click the Students tab, and then the Forms and Information tab. Listed under Important Forms is an option to opt-out of the program.
Please note that you may reenlist in the program by emailing Tigerville.Operations@ngu.edu and stating in the email your wish to opt back in to the Textbook Butler Service. You can opt back into the program up to one week after classes begin (August 27). Opting back in before August 10th will ensure your textbooks and materials will arrive before classes begin!